Thursday, January 12, 2012

Model

         The book I am reading right now is called Model. This book really shows all the things that new models have to go through. There's the good and then, as usual, there's the bad.  
       I feel that Cheryl is enjoying all this because she is now a MODEL. It's like a step towards being famous and known all over the world. But then you have to think about all the criticism these models receive and then it's not all fun and games and look beautiful. You have to work really hard in order to impress all those who made your dream come true for you. 
       I think it's like that with all careers. You can't just expect everything to be laid out for you in life. You have to go searching for what you love to do. You have to work at it. This is what makes people strong. If everything was already laid out for people, then they would all turn out lazy. 
       Cheryl is ready to work her butt of for this modeling career but she realizes that things aren't going to be easy. If I were her, I would be nervous about doing photo shoots and fashion shows. But that's the difference between her and others, she's not afraid to do what she loves.
       Cheryl is the strongest character in the book. She can really shine. You need to be strong in order to succeed. You can't just let other people trample. you because you should just keep in mind that it's your dream. It's your goal.    

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you because there are pros and cons for every career. You can't expect that career to go well just because you want to, you have to work hard to succeed. True that celebrities will face criticisms from the public but they should have been prepared to face that challenge before they become models. Anyway, good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks!. I agree with you because what you said is true. They should know from the beginning what they are getting themselves into.

    ReplyDelete